Your goal is to prototype a basic application that makes use of our API.
- Sign up for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Navigate to the Documentation.
- Create a channel using our CLI.
- Broadcast video to the channel you created.
- Verify you can see a preview of your live stream in the daskboard.
- Play your live stream in an iOS app or web browser using the iOS SDK.
- Insert data into your live stream. It can be dummy text (e.g. “Hello, world!”).
- Verify the timed metadata is reaching the player by logging the data to your console.
You will know you are done when you have a basic app that displays your live stream and logs metadata to the console.