We are looking for developers to give feedback on their experience while they attempt a technical task. This feedback helps companies improve their developer experience, documentation, and resources of API companies.
We’re not looking for a finished product or app, we want to hear about your experience working with a developer product.
- You will create a 1-hour screen recording while you attempt a coding challenge. The coding challenge details will be revealed when you start recording.
- Narrate your experience as you work. Comment on what you’re doing and what thoughts you have at the moment.
- You’ll be given instructions on how to install a Paircast that will record the process of you writing the code. Please make sure it works before starting the screen recording.
- If you see an issue, or if there’s anything unclear or frustrating, create a new note in Paircast.
- You’ll have a chance to preview, edit, and censor your recording before sending it to us. You do not need to record your camera.